Technicians are specialists who perform precision work; they are engaged in measurement and control, inspecting, testing, repairing, and adjusting instruments that detect, measure, and record changes. They help improve the performance of instruments and plant systems.
Upload your information to apply
- To follow plant policies and repair procedures.
- To calibrate, troubleshoot, repair, and replace process instruments as part of the plant maintenance program.
- Conduct necessary tests and documentation to comply with environmental regulations.
- Collaborate closely with plant operations to assess routine and emergency work related to instruments.
- Wear the appropriate safety equipment in designated areas.
- Listen, interpret, and convey relevant messages in different contexts using appropriate means, codes, and tools.
- Develops innovations and proposes solutions to problems based on established methods.
- Supports a personal stance on issues of interest and general relevance, considering other points of view in a critical and reflective manner.
- Learn on their own initiative and interest throughout life.
- Contribute to sustainable development critically with responsible actions.